Food-lover? wanna try something new? these are some informations that you might like.
1. The most expensive sandwich in the world is the club sandwich from Essen aka von Essen Platinum Club Sandwich. This triple-decker delicacy contains the finest chicken, ham, hard-boiled quails’ eggs and white truffles — which is the most expensive mushroom that costs €2,000 and €4,000 per kilogram — and it’s currently sold at Cliveden, Berkshire. The chicken (poulet de Bresse) is referred to as the ‘fourth gastronomic wonder of the world served with a topping of white truffles, sold at over a thousands ponds a month. At 1,182 calories, with 1.8oz of fat, it’s not the healthiest dish but certainly one of the most expensive. Costing 100 pounds or almost 200 dollars (around IDR 2,200,000), this is a must-try for the food fanatics.
2. The most expensive pizza in the world, valued at 8300 Eur (IDR 116,200,000) can be tasted in Italy. With generous toppings of caviar and lobster, the pizza has a diameter of 20cm and Louis XIII Remy Martin cognac poured all over it. Wow, what a topping!
3. The most expensive omelet in the world can be tasted at the Le Parker Meridien restaurant in New York. The $1,000 (IDR 11,000,000) omelet consists of 10 ounces of sevruga caviar, a whole lobster, and six eggs. To make it in the privacy of your own home, the cost will be only $700 (IDR 7,700,000) –> what a saving, huh?
4. Off to something sweet now with one of the most expensive deserts in the world, served at Serendipity 3, a popular restaurant in the Upper East Side of Manhattan. The $1000 (IDR 11,000,000) sundae (Grand Opulence Sundae) was introduced in 2004 and was listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the most expensive dessert. It’s made up of 5 scoops of the richest Tahitian vanilla bean ice cream, Madagascar vanilla, 23K edible gold leaf and one of the most expensive chocolates in the world, Amedei Porceleana.
5. The tastiest and most expensive chocolate in the world is Chocopologie by Knipschildt. At $2,600 (IDR 28,600,000) per pound, this handmade chocolate truffle is available only if ordered. t contains a black truffle and 70% Valrhona cacao.
6. The most expensive drinks list will eventually come to dovka. Diva Vodka, produced by the Blackwood Distillery in Scotland is the world’s most expensive vodka. Depending on your choice of “crystal decoration” the price of a single varies from £35 to a staggering £540,000 (IDR 9,180,000,000)!
How bout that?? Interesting enough? hoho…
taken from: http://www.wackyarchives.com
9 thoughts on “Wow… yummy delicacy (expensive foods)”
fan makanan melulu, gw beneran jadi laper ni! tapi gapapa denk. nyegerin mata. hahaha.
wew.. kenapa gada yang bikin cireng termahal sedunia? diisi dengan martabak, siomay, caviar, steak, ampe macaroni,, yuuuu
bole nih buat dikosan.. =p
@ kiki : emang lo gembul
@ mole : hahaha. gw tau lo sangat senang sama postingan gw, le. lo kan gak bisa jauh2 dari makanan.
@ bintang : cirengnya mau segede apa, tang???
@ sigma : bole2. haha. bagi2 dun kalo ada, sig.
fan, posting lagi dong.
[btw edible gold leaf rasanya kayak gimana ya?]
@ai: udah, ai. edible gold leaf mungkin rasanya kayak anting. hahaha. enak kali.
@itasikun: yaudah, beli sana… hahaha. bagi2 yah, kun.
kenyang deh liat gambarnyaa